DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL EMPOWERMENT & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Want to improve your financial resources?
- Want to be self-employed?
- Want guidance for career and development?�
- Seeking a job?
1. DO YOU HAVE AGRICULTURAL LAND OR URBAN PROPERTY ?
For Agriculture Land
We can give you a lot of options on how to improve your resources i.e.
- Crop Diversification, knowledge about cash crops, production management etc.
- Agro based projects, like Mushroom cultivation, Horticulture, Medicinal Plants etc.
- Dairy farming, Bee keeping, Fishery, Piggery, Poultry etc.
- Agro based small/ medium projects e.g. Ginning mill, flour mill etc.
For urban property
We can guide you to set the Small/Medium Projects, Provide Information about latest Govt. schemes and assistance from Govt. Agencies, Technical Assistance etc. e.g. Soft toys making, Flats, knitting, hosiery & Leather good, handicrafts etc.
2. WANT TO BE SELF-EMPLOYED?
We assist in providing information to get technical assistance & guidance form various Govt./Private institutes for courses which are either free of cost/subsidized/paid short/long term e.g. Computer maintenance, Soft toys, Beauty Culture, Hand Flat, Socks Knitting, Electronics, Fabrication of Hosiery and Leather Goods, Embroidery and Needle Work, Textile Painting etc.
We provide information about latest Govt. schemes of marketing & financial assistance etc. Self Employment in 25 Trades
3.GUIDANCE FOR CAREER & DEVELOPMENT
- We assist in choosing the field/courses available in India after counseling of the student
- Assist to choose vocational courses Provide information about entrance tests/selection criteria to various courses in India
4. SEEKING A JOB?
Career Services at GGSSC is committed to helping people to develop career and life-planning skills, acquire experience, master job search strategies, and seek rewarding employment. The Career Center facilitates mutually beneficial relationships between employers, faculty and staff, students and alumni in order to meet the dynamic needs of today’s workplace. The Career Center focuses on the total development of the individual. Its goal is to provide services, which facilitate a smooth transition from a citizen to productive citizen.
It may be mandatory to get the moral and ethical training before/after the selection of candidate.
Send your Resume and duly filled Application Form at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download Application Form.